Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Greatest Love Letter I Have Ever Written



Dear Owee,

You are turning two years old today. Our journey together for 9 months in my womb was great. But it has been so amazing when we got to see each other. Indeed, that moment is eternal.

For two years, we've been through a lot of tough times. You got sick and we got anxiety attacks everytime it happens. You got fast turn-over of yayas. (hehehe...said u're too heavy to carry. joke). But that's nothing compared to the purest of joy you have given us. From just lying to crawling to walking, eating, saying da-da-da... to ma-ma-ma, to pa-pa-pa, to "tudi", to "no" and to saying "no babay" everytime I'd kiss you when I'm off to work... life has been superb!

You are now on the "terrible stage". We are expecting more jumping, more basketball, more soccer games, running, rolling over, tumbling, more head bumps, climbing on the stairs, more videoke breaks, more strings pulled in the guitar, frequent opening of the refrigerator, more broken crayons, more toys junked, more friendships made around the neighborhood, and of course, more laughter around the house. (i like the last one)... and many more....

For two years, we've always been amused on new things you we're able to learn and do. And I am always excited to see you get interested on books, numbers, videoke, sports, and many others. Keep on learning Wee-Wee, go beyond and explore. Don't be afraid in taking risks. Mama will just kiss the hurt away. You know very well that Mama can do that, right?

So on your 2nd birthday and beyond, I pray that you enjoy everything! Learn from the world, grow and be wise. You are being loved more than you'll ever know.

I Love You!


Forever,

Mama




P.S.
This is just from me. Papa has got more to tell you... You two are inseparable.


Life101: "Maamaa".... it's the sweetest name a human being has ever called me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Yo,

    Ka-kyut ni Owee. Ka-gwapo nga bata. Hala, nalipay ko nga nakakita ko sa imong blog. About the Waray song that you were asking me, yes I know that one. Didn't include it on my blog because it's all over the internet.

    Will follow you and I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete